Monday, July 06, 2015
Follow us on Facebook.
- Administration Assistant - data entry, filing, copying and telephoning,
- Thrift Store - Sales floor assistant, sorter, librarian, pricing items,
- Donation pick ups-We are in need of volunteers to pick up once a month for our agency, because most of us our women, we need men to help out with larger donations (i.e. Appliances, furniture(sofas, bookcases, dinette sets and the like), TV's, etc.) Please see the donation pick up schedule on the Thrift Store page at www.against-abuse.org,
- Building Maintenance, Landscaping and Labor - Minor carpentry, plumbing, moving boxes, light grounds keeping and general maintenance,
- Our agency receives food donations from some of our local restaurants to help feed our women and children in our shelters. We are looking for volunteers to pick up on the following days: Monday through Friday at various times,
- Child Care - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (9:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.)
- Computer trouble shooters or IT help,
- Please Note: Taste of Casa Grande is always looking for interested volunteers to help us plan the event. If interested, please contact Chairperson of the event Pat Griffen at (520) 836-1239 or via email at
. 26th Annual Taste of Casa Grande is scheduled to be held at Eva's Fine Mexican Food/Don Santos Cantina on October 21, 2012.