Individual and group counseling sessions are available to shelter residents and community members that are victims of abuse.
Group counseling sessions include:
• Life skills,
• Domestic violence education.
• All services are free of charge.
Appointments for community counseling contact:
(520) 836-0858 (24-hour service) - Casa Grande "Se Habla Español"
(520) 568-4769 - Hilda Granados, Domestic Violence Specialist at the Maricopa Outpatient Office "Se Habla Español"
Other Helpful Phone Numbers
• National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
• Southern Arizona Legal Aid (SALA) 1-520-623-9461
• Pinal County Superior Court 1-520-866-6296
• Pinal County Victims Assistance 1-520-866-6813