Full-time: Tuesday through Saturday (11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.)
1. Will be at least 21 years of age.
2. Have High School Diploma or equivalent.
3. Have at least 6 month of child care experience.
4. Valid AZ Driver’s License, current auto insurance, and access to vehicle.
1. Carrying out age appropriate activities as designed and posted. These activities will meet a child’s need for:
a. Indoor/outdoor activities
b. Quiet activities
c. Supervised free choice/worker directed activities
d. Small/large muscle development activities
e. Meals and snacks
f. Individual and group discussions as appropriate
g. Client screening and intake
h. Schedule client recreational activities
2. Complete all necessary forms and paper work upon intake,
3. Respectful, supportive, affirming and act in a professional manner,
4. Keep a log book for each eight hour shift to note behavior, activities, mediation, illness or injuries, to include incident report,
5. Attend monthly staff meetings and training as necessary,
6. Supervise activities of children at all times,
7. Supervise routine house cleaning, laundry and facility maintenance as needed, when done by staff and/or clients,
8. Maintain confidentiality of all client information obtained in the course of services rendered,
9. Transport and supervise children to staff approved off site activity,
10. Meal preparation according to posted menus,
11. Maintain a valid Arizona Driver’s License,
12. Have required auto insurance and use of car for agency business as appropriate,
13. Act in a positive and caring way toward all children placed in the residential center,
14. Must be able to lift 20-50 pounds,
15. Perform other duties as may be assigned.