1. Full-time: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday - (3 p.m. - 11 p.m.)
Salary: $18,720.00 (Available November 7, 2014)
2. Part-time: Thursday/Friday - (3 p.m. - 11 p.m.) & Saturday/Sunday - (7 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
3. Part-time: Wednesday - (3 p.m. - 11 p.m.) & Sunday - (7 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
Wage: $9.00/ hour for the part-time positions.
The provision of quality assessment, crisis intervention to victims of domestic violence, their dependent children and family members.
1. Will be at least 21 years of age.
2. Have a High School Diploma or its equivalent.
3. Valid Arizona Driver’s License, current auto insurance, and access to a vehicle.
4. Two years experience in a residential treatment program with emphasis on crisis intervention.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES: