Full-time position: Monday - Friday (8 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
Salary Range: $22,880.00 - 26,000.00
Under the general supervision of the Associate Director, this person is responsible for the management, entry, retrieval and integrity of the agency database and other tracking systems for all Against Abuse, Inc. program services, client demographics and reportable data.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enter all services and required data into agency databases or spreadsheets.
- Assure that data entered by other personnel is completed monthly.
- Maintain binders of agency services and services by employee.
- Develop systems to minimize errors and/or ensure all data is captured.
- Assure integrity of data entered via periodic quality assurance verifications.
- Assist with monthly or quarterly financial and program reporting.
- Assist with retrieval of database reports as needed.
- File and maintain appropriate client files held at Administrative office.
- Communicate client missing information/data needs with program staff and supervisors.
10. Prepare and update program statistical reports as needed.
11. Maintain records of contract deliverables.
12. Serve as administrative support to direct service programs as needed.
13. Attend necessary trainings.
14. Other related duties as assigned.
Ability to maintain confidentiality of clients. Ability to keep detailed and accurate records. Ability to communicate effectively with program staff, administrative staff and supervisors. Knowledge of Database management, Excel spreadsheet and Word Processing required. Associate Degree or two years progressive experience in data management required. Understanding of social services or non-profit reporting is desirable. Must be able to obtain/possess a valid Arizona Driver’s License, show proof of current auto insurance and pass a Level One Fingerprint Clearance background check.