1. Part-time position: (3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.) On-Call
2. Part-time position: Friday (3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.), Saturday (7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.) and Sunday (3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.)
Wage: $9.00/ hour for the part-time positions.
The provision of quality assessment, crisis intervention to victims of domestic violence, their dependent children and family members.
1. Will be at least 21 years of age.
2. Have a High School Diploma or its equivalent.
3. Valid Arizona Driver’s License, current auto insurance, and access to a vehicle.
4. Two years experience in a residential treatment program with emphasis on crisis intervention.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Crisis intervention in the community,
- Assessment of need for service and appropriate placement,
- Communicate effectively in a crisis situation or face to face and or telephone,
- Complete appropriate forms for evaluation and record keeping,
- Work as part of the clinical team,
- General supervision of shelter day/night,
- Assist in group session,
- Clerical duties as signed,
- Assist in children’s group programming,
- Ensure delivery of individual, family and/or group counseling as needed,
- Attend staff meeting and trainings as scheduled,
- Must be able to lift 20-50 pound,
- Other duties as may be assigned.