1 - Part-time in Maricopa
Wage: $10.50 hourly
The provision of quality assessment, crisis intervention to victims of domestic violence, their dependent children and family members.
1. Will be at least 21 years of age.
2. Have a High School Diploma or its equivalent.
3. Valid Arizona Driver’s License, current auto insurance, and access to a vehicle.
4. Two years experience in a residential treatment program with emphasis on crisis intervention.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Crisis intervention in the community,
- Assessment of need for service and appropriate placement,
- Communicate effectively in a crisis situation or face to face and or telephone,
- Complete appropriate forms for evaluation and record keeping,
- Work as part of the clinical team,
- General supervision of shelter day/night,
- Assist in group session,
- Clerical duties as signed,
- Assist in children’s group programming,
- Ensure delivery of individual, family and/or group counseling as needed,
- Attend staff meeting and trainings as scheduled,
- Must be able to lift 20-50 pound,
- Other duties as may be assigned.